Awooooooooooga! Continuing on with a review of the Hotties of Team Radioshack, I bring you the Trek Madone 6.9! The Trek Madone 6.9 is a hot ride I wouldn’t mind straddling between my legs!!
- Each Tour de France frame takes 28 hours to hand paint
- Full SRAM Red drive train for extra lightness
- For techie geeks like me, integrated speed and cadence wireless sensors built in
- BB90 allows for increased stiffness and decreases the weight of the bike
- Wider bearing = wider fork legs = better bracing angle (ohhh yeahhhh)
Trek doesn’t make custom bikes for the team – all the guys on Team Radioshack use stock bikes, so I technically COULD go and take one for a ride! I see a few listed on Craigslist for ~$4000. *dreamy sigh*
Fan of Trek? Or not?